Filecab.jpg Need to organize your paper work at home? Want a good start on making the labels for your file cabinets? Then you've come to the right place. Tactical Tech has already done most of the work for you, all you need are the labels (Avery 8167), a printer, some hanging folders, your filing cabinet and paper work and your all set!